¿Can your favorite color reveal your personality?



All of us at some point in our lives have thought of a favorite color, the one that while we are walking through a shopping center and we stop to see clothes of that color we want to buy, not just clothes, shoes, notebooks, bags, etc. One day I was thinking if our favorite color can influence our personality so much and I found this.

The psychology of color is a recent field of study, its research aims to find out the implications that each hue has on our minds and their corresponding mental processes. Although there is no science dedicated to this, theories have recently appeared that affirm the existence of a psychological effect of colors in our decision-making and in the personality of each individual. This field of study is being used in various areas such as marketing, advertising, event organization and, recently, in the study of human personality.

The relationship between colors and personality can be understood as follows: each color or hue produces an effect or sensation in our minds. Therefore, a preference for a specific shade will lead to a type of personality with tendencies to experience certain emotions.

Let's take an example: My favorite color is red, it probably has a tendency to be more passionate and aggressive. when I am talking to others I may not be aggressive but I am very passionate about my studies and my work, I like to ask questions, I like to listen and I like to discover new things. This is because the same color produces an effect of activation and neuronal excitation in our brain.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Adolescence changed my appetite

Two unmissable local dishes from barranquilla

Rules for Possesive Pronouns