Adolescence changed my appetite

When I was little I didn't like to eat many things like beans, for example, I was crazy about fast food and I couldn't stand vegetables, like any other child, that's why I think I grew up being a little chubby, however many things changed when I reached adolescence.


After going through puberty, apart from growing a lot, losing weight and having less energy than before, my appetite and my daily diet changed too, I didn't used to eat vegetables but now I am a big vegetable eater, I have no problem eating anything.


I used to be a 
chocolate addict but now I eat very little, as well as the things that hurt me because I am older, except coffee, I have always been a coffee lover and always will be.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Rules for Possesive Pronouns

What did I learn about the passive voice?

Moral Dilemmas, What is it?